View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 04:51 AM   #1
daiagaru2
3" Exhaust

daiagaru2 is on a distinguished road

hello,i'm new to this forum,i'd like to start with an easy question(he,he).i solo race my 1jz-gte engine and an a-70 body my stock ceramic turbo's are okay for the time being,however when they break i'll need to have a set to replace them.well i've got a pair of used ct-12a turbo's spair just so i can have some ready when the inevitable happens.they are not in the best shape and one of them has a damaged shaft and exhaust wheel, the other is okay structurally.i'm very interested in rebuilding and modifying these turbo's so that they can take a constant 14 psi,(1bar)without wondering if their going to hold or not.i already have upgraded the intercooler to a greddy 3 row and the radiator is a koyo racing desighn so heat won't be a problem with the added boost coming from twin turbo's.i need steel wheels instead of the factory ceramic turbines,is there anyone in the u.s that would undertake such a project?can anyone point me in the right direction?i've heard of turbo technics in the u.k and i will export them if i must to get them fitted but thats the last resort.if i can find someone in the u.s ,that would be great.also if you have done this mod youself ,how much did it cost you?sorry for all the questions,and thanks for your time and efforts.
daiagaru2 is offline   Reply With Quote