View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 12:46 AM   #4
mnewxv
3" Exhaust

mnewxv is on a distinguished road

ok lookin good. Really never liked the years before they changed the taillights but that color, those wheels and spoiler, wow its sexy. Ok, now onto the good stuff. Nice short throw shifter, must help a decent ammount. Theres a little stain on the passanger seat, id like rent a steam cleaner and just go over everthing. but yeah, switches from left to right: foglamps, cruise, rear defrost, and the one on the right is custom. I noticed in the next pic you can see a red and blue wire coming from behind there going into the engine bay, follow it, might be what it goes to.

for the wipers, id take the arms off and sand/paint them. the dent on the top doesnt look too bad. for the spoiler 'gasket' i would be a stickler and not be able to keep it that way, but if it doesnt bug you and doesnt leak it seems ok.

side of the window things, id jus repaint em.

sucks about the body, rust, and paint. good luck, this isnt my area!

yeah, mtx subs, lot of kids like em cause they arent too expensive and make a lot of noise, to the untrained ear. id lose em.

for the cigarette burn go to an upholterer an see what they say.

waiting for engine pics!

edit: almost forgot! READ THE MANUAL! that should explain that door latch thing for you.
mnewxv is offline   Reply With Quote