View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 12:22 AM   #3
Grandavi
walbro fp

Grandavi is on a distinguished road

The Questions...

1. Anyone know what this is? The black "swing latch" on the door post...

2. Gotta replace the wipers... who would leave these on a nice car???

3. Got a dent in the targa top (pass side). Dont know if this is an easy fix or even if I should bother fixing it...

4. First pic... a. shows the middle support for the rear spoiler. Second pic b. shows that the "bushing/gasket/whateveritscalled" is not aligned correctly. Think that I can ignore this as there doesnt seem to be any water leakage.

a.

b. overhead view looking down on front part of spoiler.

5. I want to either take these off and recondition them, or get new ones...

6. Body work to do... (I think I may end up having to repaint the entire car if they cant match it properly... just to get it right... sigh)

a. Bondo... poor job... you can see the sanding scratches... poorly done!

b. above was top of wheel well, rear pass. side. This one is worse... above driver side rear wheel compartment.

c. Only rust spot on the outside. (*note - I said outside) Front of drivers side tire

d. 3 pics to show this... it never occured to me that I should open this door...

Rust right thru the wheel well. YIKES! Gotta fix that before going thru puddles or on dusty roads. Anyone know a quick way to fix this? I can poke right through the metal here.. haven't checked other side, but would assume same issue.

7. BOOM BOOM - sorry... these babies gotta go...

8. Driver's seat repair.. minor. Anyone know of a way to fix a cigarette burn hole (shown below)

Motor compartment shots in a new message... thats my biggie concern. Going to shoot now.

Last edited by Grandavi; 08-28-2008 at 12:23 AM. Reason: corrections
Grandavi is offline   Reply With Quote