View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 11:00 PM   #7
fienloco
Intake

fienloco is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Allright I have drained the coolant down and replaced the old heater hose that was for sure a problem. I have the the intake vacuum parts on order from Toyota to eliviate that issue. I think it may be causing some timing issues. I am going to pull that new tstat and see that it funtioning properlly I always have issues with the damn things every single vehicle I have ever owned old new or otherwise headgaskets too. I have done several hgaskets on my vehicles...

When you bleed the cooling system what is the best method to get the all air out? That is another posibility aside from a leaky heater hose and that could be the problem all in its self. Correct?

I also need to test my oil pressure as it seems lower than I have ever seen it maybe the sending unit. Running down the road on the gas no boost 40+psi?? Not right I say. I remember around 80-psi.

I have so many things that keep running through my head as the car is my pride and joy. I need it. Not about to throw the 5000 Ive spent on it down the drain. JDM. I actually got the engine and tranny from a place in your providence. My old 77 Dodge is worn down and needs to be garaged and loved on alot to make reliable as it once was. Hope to hear back the input is good and more useful than a book thats off on most specs as it is. Thanx again.
fienloco is offline   Reply With Quote