View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
fienloco
Intake

fienloco is on a distinguished road

To answer that. Yes I did my own head gasket. I was in no hurry as not to make a major mistake with the gasket. Its has been a ? since she heats up though. Not too likely but I ? myself. Definately not redline hot the gauge reads just over the halfway point. I do ? the temp sensor as it seems way hotter than I remember. Can you touch the top tank of your radiator after its ran?? My silly ?. I ask because I think its me worrying a bit when I souldnt. Then again. Who knows? I also found the heater line on the banjo bolt on the back of the head is leaking a bit apparently only enough to blow out some of coolant then it stops. I am also wondering if the small leak somewhat pinhole could cause this?... That electric fan though I do ? more than the failed stock clutch fan and shroud? It pulls but not through the entire range of the radiator as it is not wide enough. So I understand your concerns and some of the things I changed over that need to go back to what they were i.e the lines off the intake and the intake boot before the turbo. I appreciate the input.
fienloco is offline   Reply With Quote