View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 10:09 PM   #1
fienloco
Intake

fienloco is on a distinguished road
Default Stills runs HOT!!

Ok. I am gettn frustrated witht the Supra. New head gasket, new tstat, Fluidyne radiator, 11" electric Fluidyne fan. My next ?. When I have the radiator cap off and the car idling the coolant stays rather stationary in the rad fill hole rev her up it pulls the coolant level down a bit. So my water pump seems to be workn. Squeeze the upper radiator hose and release feel the coolant run past. High altitude where should I time her?? Allready 10 degrees before TDC. Or could the Fluidyne 11" puller fan not be sufficient should I go back to a new stock clutch fan with a shroud and hot wire the A/C electric fan to run with engine as the Fluidyne does? Could I also be gettn hot because my rubber elbo between the air intake and turbo is cracked and not air tight and one of the vacuums that runs off of it is slightly pinched off because it is actually a heater hose rather than a hard pipe as it was stock. Also would all of those issues affect my engine timing. I feel stupid for reposting so many different issues but I am lost on why the car is still getting hot... WTF??!!! I need help.
fienloco is offline   Reply With Quote