View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 04:34 AM   #12
SilverBullet05
Intake

SilverBullet05 is on a distinguished road
Default My Supra

This is my 86.5 n/a 5speed supra, i havent done anything to it yet, but my friend who i bought it from did what i listed below. I bought it from a friend for $300 cause he was movin n i couldnt pass it up. Hopfully getting a motor here in the next week or so. My friend got it from some ass who told him he put a new clutch in it and the motor ended up throwing a rod cause the guy used clear silicon for selant on the oil pan and it clogged the oil pump(Yah what a dumbass). So my friend lost his ass on the car since he had to move and never got to do the 1j swap he planned. And it ended up the clutch wasnt even new.

The only modifications are:

Exhaust: Dual 2 1/2 inch from down pipe back, yes that is 5 inches of free flow no cats or mufflers loud as hell too.

Suspension: Eibach Springs Pro Kit

So hopfully i can get a motor here soon and start working on it, i plan on doing a 7m-ge to 7m-gte swap or a na-t conversion probably the swap. But i figured i would post this up cause this is my car and you all wanted cars os here you go, ill try to keep it updated.

When i figure out how to put more pics up i will get more up here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	022.JPG
Views:	511
Size:	269.7 KB
ID:	1589  

In need of some 7mge parts, let me know what you got.

Last edited by SilverBullet05; 07-13-2008 at 04:51 AM.
SilverBullet05 is offline   Reply With Quote