View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 09:47 PM   #39
Canuckrz
Stock

Canuckrz is on a distinguished road

Hm, good point. I was thinking about doing the BHG kit from the suprastore anyway just to be safe and so I don't have to tear it apart down the road after shoehorning all the mods onto it.

Is a leak down test the same thing as a pressure test?

And I've been having to drive the thing back and fourth to work every other day and I check the oil every time I get to my destination and I didn't lose near as much as that long trip making me think that the high temp of the engine was effecting the amount of oil it burned drastically somehow. I think the dummy who had it before me had his antifreeze to water ratio screwed up and probably just used a garden hose too, I'll do a coolant system flush possibly an upgrade too just to be safe.

And there's something a little odd with starting it too, sometimes to start it I need to have just the parking brake on and not the normal brakes, other times I need to have the normal brakes on and not the parking brakes and sometimes it wont start if I have either brakes on. Whats up with that, there isn't even any order to it it's just random?

Last edited by Canuckrz; 07-12-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Canuckrz is offline   Reply With Quote