View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 12:57 PM   #6
Chambers
walbro fp

Chambers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by supramacist View Post
Delete all of that mess and up your performance.
10 lbs is 10 lbs. That's about the weight of a chikas purse .
Hehehe, always performance minded, as for the purse, more like 15lbs, it leaves bruises, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfanatic89 View Post
I tried the dealership and dont have all the tirm moulding I need, He told me he found it, but the parts guy told me that they dont even make some of the moulding and the parts he could get was gonna run me around 400 dollars. Thats rediculous. If this is the case then how to ppl completly restore the MKIII. Someone here need to start a catalog for are supras. Like a yearone or something
Well when I got a quote for the hatch and side window trim without going to Jeff I got a $990 price tag, so $400 inst that bad. In the case of people restoring their MKIIIs, the ones who can, just pay the price or get a parts car. If someone did start production of restoration MKIII parts, that would just be great, but sadly the reproduction company's probably do not think people want to restore a import so they think there is no market. Plus it would be very difficult to basically start building Supras again since the "molds" haven't been in use since the early 90's.

1986.5 Toyota Supra - NA - 5 spd
1986 Ford Ranger Lowrider - 5 spd
1984 Ford Ranger XLT - 7" Lift - 4X4 - Auto
"Stuck in the 80's"
Chambers is offline   Reply With Quote