View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 07:55 AM   #1
SephyraTigre
Stock

SephyraTigre is on a distinguished road
Wink Washington owners?

I live in the Spokane, WA area and am interested in meeting a 7M-GTE MKIII ownerer in the area. I don't mind going just about anywhere in Washington to meet. Looking for somebody who has a or has had good experience with Supras. I would like one who's had some experience with the cars to give me their two cents on the running condition of my rig. I bought a used 1990 MKIII with 103000 on it. My baby ist a 7M-GTE. The car thus far runs great but seeing as how I am a newb Supra ownerer I would like some external input on the running condition of this vehicle. Perhaps there are symptoms (sounds and such) that I may not be aware of. Turbo boost seems to work well, haven't taken it to 8 pounds but I really am not trying to run this thing too hard till I know how it sits. The worst problem I've had thus far is my speedometer failing on the way back from Portland just after buying it. I mean, can anybody even point to some links that may be able to help me diagnose the true failure of my speedo? I simply have assumed that the cable is broken, but maybe simply disconnected? The TSRM doesn't really help at all and I don't have experience with this at all. This car is going to be built to be a beast, but not quite yet. Need to take care of the minor issues first before moving on to the next level of tweaking. Any help is greatly appreciated and don't assume that I have nothing to trade for time well spent making a friend.

Last edited by suprra_girl; 06-13-2008 at 10:41 AM.
SephyraTigre is offline   Reply With Quote