View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 11:36 PM   #10
spudz29212MKIII
3" Exhaust

spudz29212MKIII is on a distinguished road

So i guess you just dont understand what im saying...i find out whats wrong...buy parts if needed..get my good buddies to fix it...then quick fix is done..i can drive to school...FYI quick fixes are just to hold me up until the summer time...when i have time....im going to pull the head on this shit, machine, rebuild, and frankenstien the old head on this block (old block had crack) pull the pan and check the bearings and everything else i come across i want to fix myself for a complete rebuild when i have TIME IE THE SUMMER...you dont think i can pull a fucking timing cover off and loosen a bolt to the tensioner to stop a noise...wow...well since im busy...i didnt have time myself to drain coolant take off fan remove therm housing pull timin cover loosen tensioner check timing fix my sqealing ac pulley..replace everything and still have time to go to classes my 2 jobs and fucking take care of a farm my girlfriend has in my living room...i cant comprehend why you are even arguing with me about this...i asked for some advice from fellow 7M owners and i get complaints of no balls because i dont put the wrench time in because im busy...thats fine say what you want i asked for tech advice not life advice Thanks