View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 10:45 PM   #8
spudz29212MKIII
3" Exhaust

spudz29212MKIII is on a distinguished road

Wow...well lets see im in college getting masters, have 2 jobs, 2 dogs, 1cat, and pay all my bills. Do you honestly think at this point I have any time to do my own work...this is my only vehicle..so when I need something time consuming fixed I pay my good friends in the shop to do it. Take it in the morning on lets say a saturday tell them exactly what I want done, Bam all that shit done in a few hours and I can focus on my main priorities. I do all my research for problems on the side and got a master tech brother in law to help me along the way. so untill school is out hell yea ill take my car in buy the parts and practically get worked on for free. But yea if I had time fucking hell I would have rebuilt the engine already instead of wasting my time with small fixes here and there...plus i got the car in like august right when my school started. so ive had no time to pull the whole shit and start over.

ANYFUCKINGWHO...just got done looking at the plugs. I had put anti-sieze on them all so when went to check them I could loosen them up with just my hands. ReInstalled hand tight then quarter turn. Still knocking..havent chatted with bro-inlaw yet but im wandering down that dark alley way with the neon signs "rod knock"..