View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #58
tsupra89
3" Exhaust

tsupra89 is on a distinguished road
Smile

you want my honest opionion. gut it the hell out. you want cheap ill give you cheap. rip out everything you dont need. heat, air,interior, powersteering, seats, and get rid of all that weight, you want more, then get rid of it, every 100 pounds is a tenth of a second faster, and believe me between all that sound detining tar and all that weight. you will be starting quicker off the line, and take a shit too! that helps every pound is a key elimante into winning, if you dont want or have cash to spend. two of the heaviest things on that car is the hood and driver seat. damn them automatic seats. thats my best advice if you want to be going faster without spending alot of money.

another thing is. dont go for all that performance get shocks and springs, dont buy coilovers unless your track use only, i recomend tokico shocks and eibach springs, and then sway bars, you can get all this for about 550 600 bucks, and its worth it. make the ride handle before making it so fast you cant handle it
aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
walboro fuel pump
stage 3 weitght reduction
koki style tail lights
silver and black 2 tone paint
Enkei rs7 17" 17.5lbs each
hankook ventus hr2's 225/45/17
apc hood pins
yellow fogs
-----------------
Soon To be
Megan racing seats, roll bar, either takata or sparco harnesses