View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 01:27 AM   #12
marmlr339
Stock

marmlr339 is on a distinguished road
Wink thanx

hey everyone. thanks for your replies. i appreciate all your thoughts and advice. even though i am young, i am 18, been driving for a year, so I'm not bad now. And have been driving a little 2 door lancer for that time. It isn't slow, but certainly not fast. well, it can actually go quite fast, it just takes several minutes to get there. 200km/h is the speedo limit and that was achieved on a raceway after about 2 minutes. and i now want to upgrade my car, but there isn't much point "doing up" a 1.5L 4cyl 1993 lancer. so i was thinking a non-turbo supra. they are available for about 14K over here. non0turbo 100,000Km's on them (60,000 miles). but for now, i think i might just get one, and leave the performance at 160kw, until i can legally drive a turbo. and i dont wanna risk driving a turbo because if your caught with one, you lose license for 3 - 6 months, second offence = impounded car. thanks for all your advice though, just too much money to add performance whilst staying non turbo.
marmlr339 is offline   Reply With Quote