View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 08:52 AM   #11
Metalluthier
Stock

Metalluthier is on a distinguished road

Yea........interesting stuff. Here are the email addresses, one of them has been cancelled. I emailed all of them back saying nothing but "Fraud", they never wrote back.

"jason dwayni" <dwayni@nycny.net>

"David Kreshak" <davkrs70@msn.com>

"Robert & Monica W" <supra580whp@verizonmail.com>

Jamesus23@aol.com

And I recently got this email from JASON DWAYNI--

Hello,

My name is Jason Dwayni and i'm selling a Toyota Supra Turbo 1035whp. First of all i have to let you know that i am currently in UK London and the car is with me, the payment will be done also in here and i hope to sell my car for 6500$.We can talk upon the time about the price but i think i choose the right one but i have to sell my car because i have serious problems with money and i have to let the car go. The car have no damage.It runs very well or involved in a car accident. All the manuals and the original documents are in English. It has been made for US market and has US specs on it (speedometer in miles). The buyer will receive this and all the papers and receipts that he needs to register it. The delivery agent will take care of these papers.He will let you have the TITLE, keys,owner manual, manufacturer's certficate of origin. It has a Clear Title. Here is the VIN# jt2ja82j2r0023324 so you can make a full check on the car and the mileage:72250. The shipping is covered by. The car will be shipped with Auto Car Transport company and you will receive it within 6,7 days. Your car is loaded into the container, and a crate is custom-built around it to protect your car in transit. The car is fully enclosed in transit by a 4" (10cm) timber frame. If you agree with my above terms, I'm sure that we can close the deal as soon as possible. Because of my policy i'm going to reserve the item for you until i will have your final answer.

Thank you for your understending and let me know, we talk more!

------------------------------------

Nothing but BS. Afterwards, I emailed all of them saying this----------- (You can copy it and use it for yourself if you want)

"I will not agree to the terms unless I have description of where you purchased the vehicle, specs and where you bought/serviced the vehicle. I need reports and phone numbers for places you have bought/serviced parts for the Supra including documents and/or reciepts. I would also like a picture of the car with a piece of paper saying "KURECHAI BURZUM MIT FRA ZET KINDER LICHT". I need a picture of the engine, the interior and mileage gage. Also, I want to talk to you on the phone about the car, these are things only us Supra guys know. I want your phone number, and I want to see some validation of ownership. I need a paper showing the three point inspection list by a certified mechanic. I want the site of this shipping company and a third party copmany to deal with this process, I will not give you a deposit unless all of this is verified and ceritified. If you cannot abied any of these written terms, this deal is fraud."

I wish there were some legal way to deal with these bastards........

Oh yes, and I also emailed that James23@aol.com. I looked up his Supra on Cars.com, he was only 122 miles away from my zip-code, and I told him that if he gave me his address, I would swing by and check it out. He then told me it was actually in NJ and that he had moved with his family to Birmingham, UK. I want to find these low-life pricks and show them what real pain from real people feels like!!

Thanks guys for all the news............and the welcome!!

NP: M?tilation - Possessed and Immortal