View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 01:21 AM   #23
GST95
Stock

GST95 is on a distinguished road

This forum must not have moderators. If you were a member of my usual forums you would have been banned long ago. Im sorry if I thought this place was suppose to be for information and not for bench racing. Most forums have a lounge area for that.

Thank you Sidewinder, Supra Goddess, and Mkiiisupra for the info and links.

For you other two roundmouths, I hope you smash your junk ass cobbled up heaps of shit into a wall and it burns to the ground with you traped inside. What a bunch of fucks. Mad at me because you are too stupid to understand anything thats a little different and misquoting most of what I say. If you dont know what you are talking about, dont give advice. Know your facts from doing, not from reading. Its not helpful to anybody to tell people about what you think you kinda know because this one guy I read about did it I think. If you didnt do it, or personally witness it, you dont know. Hearsay isnt knowledge. Ill find the answers to my questions because they really arent that advanced. You just dont have enough experience with your cars to understand my questions, let alone answer them. But you are the first to chime in on other bullshit that was never asked which you know nothing about anyways. Thank you for that. Real helpful assholes.

No need to reply. Ill be looking at sites that dont have cocksuckers cluttering up all the threads
GST95 is offline   Reply With Quote