Thread: Hey, I'm New.
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #16
The Supra Villain
Stock

The Supra Villain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by supramacist View Post
Ya I'm the a$$hole. I think you're still mad raven cause I thought from your handle that you were a chick. I said I was sorry for that.

Look guys I come here to have fun and try to help. I don't want to see anyone have to go through what I have with my ride. But on the same hand. People that aren't willing to help themselves or even know what or if they have tems...., I have issues with.

Basically everyone on this forum is great. We can all help each other and we can have fun doing it. I myself are prone to posting Q's when I get stumped. And I admit sometimes I look back and think I was retarded for not figuring it out more soon.

I may be a jerk at times but I wouldn't give out bogus 411.
Now's your chances to take your shots so let's do it and then we'll laugh and help someone save a supra.
Lol...if that was a punch to my kidenys, thats acceptable. I have no hard feelings against anyone. I am just trying to get a hand on this flat 6, turbo charged monster that they call the Supra. I could go on for days about Honda's B18c5's hand ported and polished heads and when Vtec engages but I'm trying to expand my knowledge on other car/motor types. I know that I don't know much and thats why I'm trying to learn. Hopefully from the best of the best too, Other owners!
The Supra Villain is offline   Reply With Quote