View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 03:06 AM   #3
mkiiisupra
Lexus & 550's

mkiiisupra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by twerb089 View Post
okay, my car needs some help that obviously cant come from me so i thought you guys might wanna throw in your 2 cents..

first off my car has a hard start problem, it takes 3 or 4 turns for it to actually start and when it does it idles like at 500rpm. as the motor runs for a while idle will raise to 1000rpm which is what its supposed to be.. so its what i like to call morning sickness. but ive been shooting in the dark trying to fix this bitch i replaced the ISC, adjusted the tps (got a code 51 as well but didn't go away when i adjusted it according to trsm) and the cold start injectors resistance was fine. dont really know what else to do

i also have a code 22.. i've replaced almost every sensor on the thermostat housing and i replaced the overflow sensor.

lastly i was going to see if anybody had an extra accordian hose laying around (hose between MAF and turbo inlet with stubs for bov, p/s, pcv)

-and the wiring harness is a known good so shorts and opens are most likely not the problem

thanks for the help.. need to get this bitch legit so i can throw the r154 in there
MK3 TSRM On-Line

Idle is 650 for the GTE and 700 for the GE.

as far as the TPS goes yours may be shot, I cant remember but when i calibrated mine the code changed from 51 to 41 or 41 to 51.... lol either way once i replaced the part the code went away

I assume you have cleared the codes by pulling the EFI fuse for 30secs and taking it out for a drive to see if they pop up again...
mkiiisupra is offline   Reply With Quote