View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 10:25 PM   #1
mkiiisupra
Lexus & 550's

mkiiisupra is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Onto the next problems ~

Problem one:
Still have what appears to be coolant running into the floor board on the drivers side mainly along the path to the trunk release lever.

Today was the first time i got heat in my car, replaced heater core.... didnt fix it although old one did have a small leak which i thought was why there was coolant in my floor board... not the case.

But my heater VSV switch didnt work so i bypassed it, this is the first time coolant has ran into my heater core... lol prestoe HEAT!! heard gurgaling behind dash so now imma burp the system tomorrow i imagine its just cuase this was first time coolant ran into it....

But since vsv was always closed..... the coolant didnt run into my car right? so where is this fluid in my floor board coming from?

Problem two:
My power steering bump is squeking and usally has a hard time helping me steer when backing out of my drive way, or pulling out of a parking space... Perhaps becuase i dont have the vacumm lines running to it since the Nipples on that plastic vacuum thing are broken off... ?

But it also sometimes squels/squeks while just driving straight. Belt seems to be looser than the other ones around it.. Squeking started after a mechanic messed with my timing belt so i imagine they just didnt tighten belt back up.....

Erm however cannot find the other screw that allows it to swivel.

Last edited by mkiiisupra; 01-15-2008 at 10:28 PM.
mkiiisupra is offline   Reply With Quote