View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 03:32 AM   #1
Drop n' Go
Stock

Drop n' Go is on a distinguished road
Default Another noob I know....

Ok so new to the forum and I've been seeing helpful things so my turn to ask questions! Little background on me first...I've been racing karts for two years now won a few should have won a lot more who knows but it's all about going fast. I've been looking to get into a supra MKIV before the begginning of next school year. I'm deffinatly going to want a turbo on it but one or two I can't decide yet. I really don't need a fast car or a car at all I currently have a 99 Integra stock as a rock but it'll go (and I know 110 in a 70 ticket to prove it and still going). Anyway looking for a car and got on here realized I don't know shit about any wastegates, intercoolers, how turbos work, what an AFM is, or a lot of stuff lol. So I was wondering is there a how to go fast for dummys or something like that on the web? I've been googleing how a such and such works with some success but in one place would be great. I've also been considering a 240sx but leaning on the Supra because it looks better and I think I could do more to it! Thanks for replys!
Drop n' Go is offline   Reply With Quote