View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 02:24 AM   #41
DemonaL
Stock

DemonaL is on a distinguished road

wow I'm new here and I'm trying to buy a supra, and I came by one of these ads, that I couldn't resist I email him for more info... I found this ad on ebay. Thank god for this thread, I would have went for it.
Quote:
Hello there and thanks for your interest.

First of all i want let you know that I am the first owner of the car.The car is in perfect condition,with no scratches on it,no damage,Always garaged, Always covered, meticulously maintained Everything about this car functions perfectly.Incredible power, handling and reliability.It is still US registered so there will be no custom taxes to pay.
If you are interested in buying, the price is $5,700 US.
All the manuals and the original documents are in English.It is made for US market and has US specs on it.The buyer will receive this along with all papers and receipts that he needs to register it in his name.He will receive the TITLE,keys,owner manual...
It has a Clear Title and it is in Showroom Condition.

I am located in London, UK were i own a business.The car will be shipped from here on my expense. Shipping will be done via Lufthansa Air Cargo or FedEx and the car arrives at your door in 4 days.

The transaction will be done through Ebay. I am registered with their Vehicle Protection Program and they will handle the trade. Your funds will be 100% insured by Ebay until you will receive and inspect the item, and I will be sure that I will receive the payment.
You will have 15 days from the time you receive the car to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.

If you wish to proceed, please provide me your full name and shipping address so I can initiate the deal through Ebay.

As soon as I have this informations I'll start the official procedure,and eBay will notify you about this. You'll also receive important guidelines + instructions from them (please go through them exactly). I'll handle the shipping, so this will be free of charge for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

David Ross
DemonaL is offline   Reply With Quote