Thread: N/A to TT
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 07:46 AM   #3
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supraman98
How are is it to turn a non turbo supra in to a twin turbo? What all, big or small, needs to be done.

I am thinking about buying a Supra, but I am willing to settle for an non turbo since my search so far has shown that alot of them are for sale a cheaper price than turbo or TT.

I am also so desperate to get one I might get an automatic and convert it but I am researching on how costly/wise that would be.

Any advice?
Fwiw, I agree 100% with phokur...under the skin the n/a and the tt are two completely different cars. In other words, it's far more than the turbos that are different. Do a search on the topic and you'll be able to read more. If you have questions after your research, post them here and I'll make sure you have answers.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote