Thread: Turboing a 7MGE
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 04:36 PM   #4
supraman121
12psi boost

supraman121 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilenceboneSupra
yeah but is other forums ive red that ppl upgrade theyre fuel pump, they get a new oil cooler, replace oil pan with 7mgte oil pan, replace upper intake with throttlebody with a 7mgte upper intake with throttlebody nd lots more stuff and also better not to go over 8psi
Well the fuel pump was upgraded for more boost but you really cant boost all that high with an na motor, but it still a good upgrade, the oil cooler was installed i dont think the na models have them but the oil cooler was installed to get oil to the turbo, and the 7mgte oil pan im asuming has a place for the oil return line, and the upper throttlebody to a 7mgte uper should be a big deal, you might need a new coil pack or somthing if you look at the pictures of the motor it has the 3000 pipe and a little black looking pack thing you might need that (thats what im refuring to as a coilpack im probly wrong) and 8psi is probly has high as you want to go and your going to need to use a 93 octane fuel or high octane fuel.

www.myspace.com/coreyjstevens

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1536317037 <------ this one should work check out the accident one aswell ya i might be a "fat kid" but i sure can move fast!~
supraman121 is offline   Reply With Quote