View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 01:50 PM   #8
tsupra89
3" Exhaust

tsupra89 is on a distinguished road

iom having a similar problem myself i was driving and i was low on gas and my7 car died it was running but when i pushed my gas down it didnt go anywhere it wouldnt move then about 6 seconds later my car died i tryed startng it while rolling at 45 and then i just coasted into a gas station. got gas and it still didnt start. i kept trying it and it finnally started and i drove it home turned it off to go get my books for college and when i came back out it didnt start whatso ever and now im driving my blue truck around. my starters turning over and i have fuel pressure on my areomotive fuel pressure regulator and i think that either my fuel filter is clogged and i have never replaced it so im def gonna try that and if not then i have 2 more coil packs and ill try replacing it. im gonna diagnose the problem this afdternoon so ill give you the word and let you know. plus i would very much like to see this 5mge please take pictures. i dont get why they did that switch. i would of just redid the headgasket on the 7mgte with new headbolts and boosted it up to 17. and that 5mge wouldnt of been able to touch it. or they blew the engine and thats all the money they had was for a 5mge. keep in touch

Live life and kick ass
Travis
1989 toyota supra, 7mgte boosted
tsupra89 is offline   Reply With Quote