View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 09:27 PM   #11
Drag0na5h
3" Exhaust

Drag0na5h is on a distinguished road

Yeah looks like the gauge was damaged. As far as your speedometer I checked mine just now and yes it should be at the 0mph mark...but mine is a little bit above 0mph...reading 2mph about. That's with the car off. I'm not sure if it was messed up because of putting the cluster back in. There's one round slot that you have to fit it into and it's green colored. I believe that's for the odometer though...so if that's the case the gauge itself might be having some electrical problem. Did you by any chance unscrew a ground wire on the back of the cluster? Or did you by any chance physically touch the speedometer needle or flip the cluster upside down or all around? Doing so might damage its calibration. As far as your blinkers...the only time I experienced that problem was when I replaced the signal/light controller from the original 86.5 to a newer 89+ supra one. After I did that my signals wouldn't come on at all...so what I did first was check to see if the hazard switch would light them up. It did and after I checked that the signals worked again...very unusual.

Last edited by Drag0na5h; 09-24-2007 at 09:30 PM.
Drag0na5h is offline   Reply With Quote