View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 06:48 PM   #2
kevo
Stock

kevo is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevo
Hi Guys.....I`m a newbie on your forum....Firstly...Thank you for allowing me to join you guys.
I`m from Cleveland /England....Also knows as blighty britain....And,A fellow supra owner. I have just purchased a 1994 Silver Jap speck twin turbo 6 speed,She has only 38,800 kms (24,250 miles)on the clock...1 Jap owner,Non smoker totally immaculate example....With the service history,JAAI Inspection certificate,BIMTA milage check ect,ect....
And,I love it......However,I have a little annoying problem....

Sometimes when i start the engine i get a sort of tappety sound till the oil light extinguishes if the cars been left over 3 or 4 days.....But,After the initial start,All the rest of the time its that quiet you cannot hear the engine running at all.....
The internals of the engine look as if its never ever had any dirty oil in there at all,Neather has it seen any rain.....(There is`nt even a dirt stain on the underside).
When starting the engine,The oil light only takes a couple of seconds or so to go out.....But,I`m a little concerned with the noise,This is the first Supra i have owned,And wondered if any of you guys have experianced the same sound please.....??????.
Thanks Guys.....Kev.
Well Guys...Perhaps,I`m not as wecome as i thought.....Not even a wecome to our forum......We welcome every new guy on the english forum ..Americans,Canadians,Everybody.....

OH well-Sorry i intruded......
kevo is offline   Reply With Quote