View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 11:24 PM   #32
zambini
Stock

zambini is on a distinguished road

i dont care who you are or what youre in to.

first of all, how OLD are you? because your name is aaron and you own a supra, which makes us very similar in a certain light... however, opinions do differ, as such:

ok, this car is a toyota supra. it was meant to be a fast sports car. this is why it failed: its non turbo, and it was taken in a ricer showcar direction...

thusly, this cars secondary purpose was to be a cracked out ricer show car. THIS is why the car ALSO fails: the airbrushed cracking in the hatch looks terrible. the effect is so far from being convincing it looks like someone did it with spraypaint. all of the fiberglass molded parts are klunky and bublous. no attention was paid to detail or proper form. The exterior paint is a fade from WHAT? lime green to off white? i guess... with blue.. and red? ok man.. do you find these colors remotely analagous? LIME GREEN MAN!! ALIENS?? the rims dude: this is supposed to be a showcar correct? these are NOT showcar rims.. these are the next step up from spinner hubcaps for somebody thats trying to build the shoddiest showcar ever. that is my opinion of your car.. and if i were you,i would listen to EVERYONE here... have you not read all these other posts? i mean like every single one? jeez