Thread: Noob needs help
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 04:44 PM   #1
90Suprax
Stock

90Suprax is on a distinguished road
Default Noob needs help

I'm planning on purchasing a 90 Supra. Its Non turbo and the body needs alot of work. Also, the person im buying it from, who is very honest, has told me everything which will need replaced. These include a radiator.. 150-250 bucks, gas and brake lines, 50 each, but pain in the butt to install, and head gaskets... I've read alot on here about head gaskets, and I've noticed supras seem pretty notorius for having head gasket problems.. but, the car is a grand, and i think it will be a great project car. However, I was wondering if I could have some info on head gasket problems with supras.. how pricey, how time consuming, what problems i should look for and also what it could lead to. Some friends, though im not sure if theyre credible, have said the cars not worth a grand if i have to replace head gaskets.. true? or not? but yea, if someone could give me some estimates on prices and also how much time and what problems i should look for and what ones can occur from this gasket situation. thanks.
90Suprax is offline   Reply With Quote