View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 12:29 AM   #40
Bone_Stock_Supra
Stock

Bone_Stock_Supra is on a distinguished road
Default Getting hosed by internet scammers!!!

I just recently purchased a 1993 NA car after looking for the perfect car for nearly 8 months! Don't be fooled by people posting cars for sale at asking prices of 7500.00 or even less! Clean/straight supras sell for a minimum of 15000.00 on up to 100000.00 +++ Just because some liar says that he needs money "really fast" and decides to sell his 30000.00 supra for 7800.00 with shipping included doesn't mean you need to fire off the money to him and wait for it to arrive on your driveway. I read on this post that you never see this scam happening with a 2002 Dodge Caravan and for good reason. The MK IV supra is a timeless car. It's design, form and performance still haven't been matched by anything on the market for less than 75,000.00 and probably won't for some time. Don't lose your mind and think that you are going to steal one from some un-suspecting person that needs the cash to bail his buddy out of jail! Think about the transaction, ask questions, inspect the vehicle, ask for pictures, and when you get all of that information, think about it some more. I don't mean to ramble on but jeez!!! That's all I've got to say about this topic and would appreciate any feedback about my first ever post here on the forums.