View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 01:05 AM   #10
tsupra89
3" Exhaust

tsupra89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck ricer
i want to drag race it at the track...show up my rx7 buddies..and i want to roundy round race it...im gunna get into a drifting group here win some prizes..and whatnot.
what you you all recomend the first thing i do for power upgrade...im thinking a k&n filter and turbo back exhaust
then P&H injectors

ok first if your gona drag race it rip everything out. i did that in mine and it does have a remarkable difference in weight. and second get a new hood i recomend cf (carbon fiber) some people will make fun of you but the carbon fiber hood will drop like 50 pounds easy i dont really know how much the hood eighs but i fill a great deal of gain in start off when i dont have my hood on there. second i would get a aeromotive fuel pressure regulator its a great way to make your own pressure. walboro feul pump for the injectors that you will buy. 750 cc injectors upgrade the turbo. (but the ct26 is a great turbo and will hold a great deal. (but thats the 7mgte) if you do go with a 7mgte toyota came from the factory with a stock boost controller its not digital its manual but not many people know about it. on the wastegate on the turbo is a screw you can adjust it and it will raise the boost. (.7 psi) with every full 360 degree turn. and just those parts will be about 8 to 900 bucks but you will notice a great power increase and better times.
tsupra89 is offline   Reply With Quote