Thread: Car Show ?!?!
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 05:05 PM   #5
cageceo
Intake

cageceo is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Slightly Crappy day

Guess that's path ill walk soon, i was driving yesterday around my neighborhood . looking for a parking spot at some small like multiplex and all of a sudden i spot a TTedition Supra Mk4 , parked, sitting there looking so pretty. nothing special out side no body kit the rims changed and the exhaust. and still looked Freaking Killer. i look at my Car at times and i see how some people look at it, i wish there were less haters and more appreciation for Cars of All types. and oh yeah wish we had a law passed to punch anyone who dents our cars, some jack ass pops out of the bank gets to his car and hit's his door against mine and just looks at me like , nothing happen. i should have gotten out of my car and kicked his ass, i swear yesterday was the worst driving day for me, in a minor time of 1 hour no more then 5 min's from my house like 4 idiots almost hit my car either coming out of the parking or turning really fast around a corner.... i'm sorry for the long rant i just had to get it out. back to the subject. um yeah sucks that they didn't have more cars so you can compete and your friends supra and yours look top notch. i like your friends more cause i perfer the color Black and Mk4's. can't wait to get one, ill make it more sleek then anything im not such a flashy person i love the sleeper style/ look. some simple exterior mods nothing too fancy, and then loads of engine work, interior work, and comforts. not sure how that would stack up in a competition What do you think ?? think ill get far with the sleeper look ??

well take it easy people hope your day was a lot better then mine, im currently listening to nickleback - Saving Me...

im going to go for a drive lol, that always makes me Happy.

--Alex (cageceo)