Thread: Fuel Filter
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 03:20 PM   #7
scruffboy
walbro fp

scruffboy is on a distinguished road
Smile OK, Thanks

I'm leaving New Jersey for Florida tommorow and have been trying to take care of everything now before I have to do it on the side of the road. I did a oil change even though I just did one 2 months ago (I usually change every 3 months). I put in new plugs and wires, air filter, distributor, got a new radiator, as the old one was clogged like all hell. 2 months ago I got the new Head Gasket done. I have a new water pump, clutch pump, clutch plate, alternator (rebuilt), fan clutch, coolant sensor, throttle position sensor. I probably missed something or other, but I have been putting all my money into the engine. I put in a new Fuel Filter 2 years ago (actually had someone else do it for me) so according to Mr.Nickleye I should be alright, as you are saying I should get 5 years out of it. I know it was new cuz I purchased it myself. The looks can wait till later. I see no sense in having a beautiful paint job and gleaming rims if you can't drive it. So wish me luck guys, and if anyone out there lives in FLA, send me a private message or an e-mail, maybe I'll be near by (although I know Fla. is a big state).

Scruffboy

89 N/A Supra, 5 speed, TEMS, Moon Roof, all stock, Black with beautiful Burgundy interior, lots of new parts, oil changed every 3 months like clockwork.
scruffboy is offline   Reply With Quote