Thread: MKIII Pictures
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 01:43 PM   #23
AaronsSupraMKIII
Stock

AaronsSupraMKIII is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by supraman121
How do you see out of the windsheild? I dont want to be too mean but, i think you have an ugly car the body is in great shape and i like the rims, but the green is horriable, and the steering wheel wth? its a sports car not a living room/spaceshuttle, and the trunk has to much stuff in it. Well i guess you have somthing green and loud. sry dude
Well for starters it was a show car, so it didn't get driven, I am taking the crap off the windshield so I can see where I am going. 2nd, All the "stuff" is no longer in the trunk (AKA living room), 3rd if you dont like it, its a free country. I like it, and I own it, so thats all that matters. But it won 1st in alot of shows, so alot of people like it. If it isn't not your thing, then look at my other supra. It is a fairly clean, lightly modded Turbo Targa. (Factory maroon) I realize that the keylime green isn't for everyone. Hell people call blue Gay, but I like that too. There are supra's that look good and aren't factory colors. LOL Anyways, thanks for your opinion, and I like green and loud, so woohoo. I will be putting a RHD Digital dash in it soon. And a usable steering wheel..lol (one that isn't so Knight Riderish)
I do agree with you on the steering wheel.

Also, the dash IS higher than the original, but I am 6'5" so I can see above it nicely. a short person would have a hard time driving this car though.
AaronsSupraMKIII is offline   Reply With Quote