View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 06:34 AM   #13
godgaveussid
Stock

godgaveussid is on a distinguished road

does this apply to oil on the spark plug tip? the other day my ghetto rigged ic piping popped off. car ran super rich for about 20 feet until i could get to a gas station. after that, car was hesitating under load, thought it was knock so retarded the timing alot...no help. by proccess of elimination, must be a fouled plug right? went and dropped $70 on denso iridium plags and but them in. when i took the old shitty autolites out, plug #6's tip was covered in oil. it was kinda hard to tell where on the plug the oil was since my buddy kinda smeared it with his fingers. first time under load after denso install...same hesitiation. now, i dont have the spark plug socket with me right now but im pretty sure when i pop #6 off tomorrow, it will have oil on it. does this stickey apply???? thanks.

1981 Datsun 280zxt - bought, broke, sold for profit.

1993 Camaro Z28 - lt4 heads, hotcam, full bolt-ons , 430rwhp 450 rwtq, traded for...

1991 Supra - 30k on new jdm 7mgte; 60k on n/a chasis. intake, hks mhg, mbc, 3" custom turboback, crossdrilled rotors, sunroof.

COMING SOON: hard pipes, greddy profec b, hks turbo timer, lexus afm, 550's, mkiv fuel pump, blitz bov.
godgaveussid is offline   Reply With Quote