View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 11:00 PM   #19
cageceo
Intake

cageceo is on a distinguished road
Red face mustang murder ?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPDsupra
One of my first cars was a mustang 5.0lx too but that thing had 700hp cause me and my friend worked on it till we were like 16 and he decided to let it go then i put a turbo and the thing flew though it was extremely reliable for a 700hp mustang sorry I dont have a copy of the dyno sheet cuz I lost it or I would post it. Well if you decide to go N/A then it would be harder to modify not many bolt on turbos for it only the twin turbo has a better a more diverse aftermarket. Well if you buy it listen to what pwpanas said and have an expert check it out(someone you know or trust that knows about the supra). This goes to pwpanas even tough the stock system is ok its better to get a system like viper for me it was useful and I really have a thing about stock alarm systems plus it got me $200 off my insurance. Ok now 9 to 10k isnt much for a supra but it might be possible to find one but if you cant afford an mk4 you can buy an mk3(cheap and cheaper to modify).
no need for dyno sheets with me, if the work looks about right ill happily take your word for it .

wanted to ask what you did, i might end up just picking up more hours and keeping the stang and if i do i want to kick all these punks ass's down here. every other kid who see's my car always starts reving trying to race me. i raced a maxima but got taken by a full car length... i cried. first and last race i ever done lol, sorry but i want to know for sure i can beat these new cars coming out with Stock ridiculous Horse power. so if you can tell me step by step what you did or what i should do.. it would rock man. i want mustang to murder !!!

thanks in advance