View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 08:52 PM   #2
supraman121
12psi boost

supraman121 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chambers
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone out there just stuck a turbo on a NA and ran it so see what happens. Because there is a local shop that has a 87' NA with a turbo engine in it and they didnt change the ECU and wiring harness so they have a box of turbo stuff, that incudes turbo, headers, and a bunch of misc parts, for $200. Even if anyone hasnt put a turbo on a NA, is a box of misc Supra turbo stuff worth it for $200? Thanks!
Ya its been done its call an NA-T but there is a little more to it then just adding the turbo, you need the intercooler the hardpips, exhaust manifold, new turbo headers i think ecu, blow valve, and with the Non turbo head gasket you could blow it, so youll have to replace that and you cant boost very much with the stock 7m engine iv seen poeple say they boosted there to 9.5 psi that isnt that far from the stock 7mgte boost lvl, I think you would be better off to get a shot of nitrous instead do like a 25 or a 50 shot.

www.myspace.com/coreyjstevens

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1536317037 <------ this one should work check out the accident one aswell ya i might be a "fat kid" but i sure can move fast!~
supraman121 is offline   Reply With Quote