View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 07:59 AM   #5
cageceo
Intake

cageceo is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPDsupra
Nice mustang, BTW I have a friend who wants to build a full blown drag car and he needs a car(perferably american) to start with so if you are going to sell it anytime soon he might go for it. What times do you run at the track?

thanks bro, i try and takecare of the car and honestly i have yet to take it to the track can you believe it ?? manily since it's my daily driver, i don't want to mess anything up or Force it get me ?? they say 5.0 engines are tough but im not willing to find out. the Cars in great shape all orginal except the motor which was rebuilt, or remanufactured. all i know is it runs great, the passenger door which i had replaced it was really messed up and a bit on the rusty side. the originall tranny with 200K+ miles lol, it lasted long and was really good. was looking to get the stick put in but it cost alot and with work i didn't have time to jack the car up, and do the work on it and then install the pedals, the cables, and everything else.

and yes it for sale or going to be in about a week. if your friend lives near me tell him to pass by ill let him/her check it out.

only probs i got with the car as of now.
-AC i need to replace a Vacum hose, and purge the system of any air. cause it's not cooling as good.
-hatch on the Back has a hard time Closing, i have to gauge the Bolt correctly.
-Tranny is slipping slightly, need more Tranny Fluid.
-there is a small leak that occurs when it rains really heavy at the back of the passenger door.

easy stuff just takes time, patience and knowledge. which i will be working on to have it done before this friday coming up. im putting the car up for 5.5K

Car comes with the RM, the mats, a few small parts that i got for the door extra, a extra rear light that came with the Car, and the New rims, and old. since they are both Ford-mustang rims no sense in me keeping them. the new ones require a Converter kit though... which i found out today>_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPDsupra
Go to this link another one not sure if N/A or turbo but give it a try.
Yup N/a but thanks for trying to help