View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 03:19 AM   #4
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Supra86
im guessing on your pic there thats where your located... if so i would deffinitly say ya thats far... allthough i could do a road trip ... still drives alright slits from 2nd to 5th gets its not that bad but its not possible for me to roast on the dry pavement. not to menation i gotta do the bearings in the diffy. making weird noise.

ANYWAYS..... i was thinkin on doing the clutch myself.... but i wanna get some good info from you all.... what brand and type of clutch should i get for relatively cheap. and what is a general rough cost of getting the flywheel resurfaced. i want my tranny to be good..

any suggestions?

and what procedures should i do to do this. i been hearing rumours of clutch installing can be a BITCH on these cars.
well, with a good set of tools, like really long extensions for you rachet to reach the top bolts on the tranny, wiggle socket extensions, and a torque wrench, for when yout putting back the clutch on the flywheel,
i torqued all those bolts to avoid, a long cursing, and getting pissed at myself

and a lift , and a tranny jack would be really helpful

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote