View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 03:27 AM   #4
JPDsupra
3" Exhaust

JPDsupra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cageceo
Ouch, Very much ouch...lol, even if i keep the Stock rims, will i still be pushing out tires every 10-15k miles ?? ( i will not be racing )

Also, What does the Viper Alarm come with, Where can i locate one, and What type of protection does it Coem with E.G. ( Kill switch, sensor, tracking alarm )

Links will also be appreciated trust me i will read it all, im interested in investing time/ money to Get / keep my Dream Car.
Well the tires do last longer maybe 20,000 miles but I have a bit of a lead foot and my tires get wasted very quickly for me about every 12,000 to 18,000 miles.

The Viper Alarm System is cheaper now and go to this link it has all the info you want to know http://www.drdetailshop.com/V5900SST.htm

I use ths and the guy that tried to steal it got arrested cuz or the remote control alert thing(very useful) thank god that wasnt stolen too much money in mods well good luck with the alarm system. y the way get it installed by a professional not some mechanic that thinks he knows how to install it.
JPDsupra is offline   Reply With Quote