View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 05:16 AM   #4
atsomepoint
Stock

atsomepoint is on a distinguished road

I got in and replaced 4 of the spark plugs (cant get to the two under the intake very easily, and right now i dont have time to pull it apart) and the plug wells are filled up pretty good w/ oil. Could that be causing the hard start? The plugs were somewhat caked over so i scubbed them off and put em back and it didnt seem to make a difference to i just replaced them (4 of em like i said).

O, and i also hav been getting a check engine light, the code reads as a problem w/ the water temp sensor. I thought, it might be a problem w/ the thermostat bc the wires were disconnected a couple weeks back and i had to put em back together. (that fixed my dashboard temp gauge) but it didnt kill the engine warning light like i figure it should have. So, i reset the system by pulling the fuse and the light still pops up...

I'm still workin on checkin parts, but im still wonderin if its worth keepin the engine or if i should scrap the whole thing and drop a new one in. I kno for a fact it burns oil like nothin and used to leak even more than it does.
atsomepoint is offline   Reply With Quote