View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 03:19 PM   #1
cageceo
Intake

cageceo is on a distinguished road
Default Supra's for a Decent price !

every now and then i look at autotrader, car ad's anything that might give me a chance at owning a MKIV supra. yes i know hard to find, but who knows i can get lucky ?? anyways, as usal i wake up on monday morning, and decided crap let me look up supras. Nothing, but and Ad' poped up "damn pop-up's"
and it lead me to this website called, autosource. Seems to good to be true, but there's no proof, like no customers saying "autosource was Awesome, i got my ( insert cool car ) Finally !" and i looked it up, and i only found people on some other forums wondering about the same thing. maybe i might have the same result here but some one posted it they lie about their prices... so does that mean... they are decent but the prices are off ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedneed
autosource lies about their prices. they showing cars and prices for what they 'sold' them....they show 96 skyline gtr that i bought at the auction for$33.5k saing it sold for 12k....bull.......

btw..i have salvaged 94tt supra that will receive wide body kit soon..then it will be for sale..couple mo. i think..
ill PM, speed need, but for now incase he doesn't answer.

1. Does anyone know anyone who tried this site before ??

2. Are there any reliable , trustful sites where you can get Good deals on used supras, conditon is not Too much of a Factor, i perfer cars that are stock or that need cosmetic work i would perfer to rebuild the car.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated been saving cash for a while now, and working jobs like a mad kid...yes that's right kid lol, im 19 but i have liked the supra since i first saw it,when i was 9.