View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 09:46 PM   #1
slowhondaowner
Stock

slowhondaowner is on a distinguished road

Ok, right now im currently driving a old honda prelude. Ive been looking into buying a 240...(too slow.... 3k+ for sr20!) ... h22 2k+ for my prelude and i would still only be doing mid 15s. I know for sure i dont want a FWD, it costs wayyyy to much to make them fast. I checked out DSM's but it seems like everyone is going to dsm's and i hear all about trannys dieing, differential's dieing....breakdowns ect. ect.... It seems to me headgaskets are the thing to watch out with this generation of supra. I read that the 1990 has more hp than the 86.6-89, is this true... how does it develope more? Another thing, i reallllly want a car with a drivers side airbag... with a car so fast i want some security if thats possible, im not sure but did the airbags come standard on the 90+? One last thing when looking at a supra (this generation) what should i look for....common problems, things that can pose a major issue, major maitence required ect. Thankyou. I hope this forum builds up in people! Im planing on becoming a Toyota Tech soon...
slowhondaowner is offline   Reply With Quote