View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 05:46 PM   #7
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Train
I'm having a helluva time with it for sure. I pulled and pressed and yanked and I could not get the bitch off. Any more tips?

I'm more afraid i'm just going to break the thing.

Also, the bulb i took out of the drivers side visor was a 12v5w bulb, but the only bulbs that i could find at the store to match up were 12v10w bulbs. Are these ok to use?
Ok, well then you're in the same boat that most people find themselves in... pull harder. Most people get nervous about breaking the cover right before it pops off into their hand. I guess I've just been lucky.

The visor bulb I wouldn't worry about too much. It's rarely used for more than a minute or two and the temp difference between the two bulbs shoudn't bee too bad. The power consumption is only .42A greater with the 10W. Shouldn't be a problem at all... just brighter.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote