View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 01:24 PM   #169
IHateHacks
20psi boost

IHateHacks is on a distinguished road

Well I have pictures but my hosting site is fucked up so I can't post pics at the moment.

Listen, if the white insulator on the combustion side of the spark plug, near the electrode, is a brown color, then that is bad. All of the plugs must look the same, nice and bright white. Trust me, you can tell the difference if one is burning water.

I just did a block test on my engine yesterday. Passed with flying colors. I took a pic of the test fluid when I was done but cant post it right now. One thing I did notice is you have to take the overflow hose off the radiator and plug the nipple up with your finger to get an accurate test. Because you will draw air from the overflow tank, or coolant if its not empty, and the fresh air coming from the overflow will give you a false reading. You will think its good to go, but you didn't test it right if you left the overflow hose on the radiator and didnt' plug the hole up. And you should run the test for a solid minute.

And my exhaust is quite loud. But thats because I have no cat or pre cat and I replaced my O2 housing with a 3" downpipe. I have a turbo back 3".
IHateHacks is offline   Reply With Quote