View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 08:47 PM   #38
DavidLeClair584
Stock

DavidLeClair584 is on a distinguished road

Heh, here's another one. Are EU emisions actually tougher than US? What do you think it'd cost to ship a car from... I'd assume quite a bit. Getting something ship to Alaska costs quite a bit. And that doesn't weigh 3,000 lbs.

David.

B E [b.eest62@gmail.com]

Re: 1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo US$7000

Hi,

I know that you have many choices on eBay and I appreciate that you contacted me.Although I am registered in the US, but I recently moved in Hungary (where my family is from) and the car is being shipped from here.
The car is in a perfect cosmetic and engine conditions, and meticulously maintained. No damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, the engine doesn't smoke, runs and sounds awesome, the engine has never been repaired or something like that, never been into accidents and it is as advertised.The car is registered in United States and it has clear title.You will get from me the keys the title and all documents to register the car in US, and also a bill of sale in your name and signed by me.
I bought this car from US but when i tried to register it here in Hungary they said that i can't register it because is a US vehicle and we have to do serious engine modifications in order to comply with the EU emission standards. As I have said before, it is an US model (which complies with the US emission standards) and Europe regulations are different from these ones.I want to sell it in US because the car is still registered there.I made the auction for US because nobody wants to buy it and so instead of keeping it in garage I decided to sell it to someone back in the US.
If the car is not how i described it, i will offer a full refund, upon the return of the item in original condition (return postage at my expense). It will be insured during transportation and will be delivered at your front door in maximum 2 weeks.
Final price is $ 7000 (this price includes the shipping and insurance).
So if you really want it please give me an email.

Thank you !
DavidLeClair584 is offline   Reply With Quote