View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 12:02 PM   #3
scruffboy
walbro fp

scruffboy is on a distinguished road
Cool Hi Mr.Nickleye

I would like to especially say thank you to you because you have been very patient and helpful with me. I know you are a mechanic and this stuff probably comes to you like puttin on shoes in the morning, but not everyone works on cars for a living. To be able to get info and advice from someone who does is an invaluable opportunity. I don't think I could have passed the emmisions test without your help. And when it did pass, it really passed. The guy said he never so a car my age with numbers so low. That is what I mean about not just getting it done, but done right. So again, Thank You Mr.Nickleye, I hope you and your Supra have a wonderful summer out there in the California sun, must be sweet man, tunes crankin, ridin along the ocean at sunset, just maybe a sweet cutie in the passenger seat. Hope it all goes down well for you my man. I'll take a ride down to the Jersey Shore after my head gasket gets done in your honor.

Sincerely,

Scruffboy

89 N/A Supra, 5 speed, TEMS, Moon Roof, all stock, Black with beautiful Burgundy interior, lots of new parts, oil changed every 3 months like clockwork.
scruffboy is offline   Reply With Quote