View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 01:51 PM   #1
scruffboy
walbro fp

scruffboy is on a distinguished road
Default BHG - What else?

I posted this a few threads back, but it may have been overlooked. I ordered the NAPA test kit and the fluid turned yellow, so yes, BHG. I have been driving the car about 2 or 3 times a week for short trips the last couple months with the reservoir overfill symptom. I do not have fluid exchanges, no coolant in oil. Can a lot of damage have occured on those short trips? Seeing how the car is being torn down, what else should be done? The Block Test mentions testing each cylinder, but how can you do that when the throttle body covers 2 of them? I was thinking the valves should be checked but dang, what will that add to the bill? This guy is charging $900 for labor, what can I expect to pay in parts? If anyone can think of any other info that would be useful to me, I'd appreciate it. This is my baby after all.

Scruff

89 N/A Supra, 5 speed, TEMS, Moon Roof, all stock, Black with beautiful Burgundy interior, lots of new parts, oil changed every 3 months like clockwork.
scruffboy is offline   Reply With Quote