View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 03:09 PM   #5
Supra_87_mk3
3" Exhaust

Supra_87_mk3 is on a distinguished road

if you mean they dont hot tank them b/c you think they will warp that is false, alot of people think that but if it is done right there is no damage at all.

the shop that is doing my work is wakeman auto parts they are cleaning and resurfacing my head new valve guids and poss. springs and valves.
if you people dont know about wakeman they do all of busher racing's engine work.
(john shepard) and fast ass DSM's
i pulled up and there where about 8 EVO's 5 Talons and 2 Brand New eclipse's which i was told now run 10's and dave busher drives one of his evo's every day and it runs 9's... must be nice... when i go back on wed. i'll post some pics. they also have a Evo that holds the fastes Time attack record in USA.. so at least i know the work will be done right. he told me he had built a bottom end for a supra and new crankshaft and the guy never paid or picked it up so if im lucky i will have a new bottom end lol..

and i'm not going to use N2o but thank's for help.....
Exhaust:Exhaust manifold T4 twin scroll,2JZ 3 inch downpipe Fabed up to fit, Mandrell bent 3in back

Last edited by Supra_87_mk3; 05-30-2007 at 06:14 PM.
Supra_87_mk3 is offline   Reply With Quote