View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 06:41 PM   #8
dannydavi
12psi boost

dannydavi is on a distinguished road

List of parts.. hmmm well for the gaskets, all you need are the gaskets. There are 2 of them that come in the box to take care of the valve covers. You also may need a new throttle body to intake manifold gasket if you cant get the old one off in one piece. but you said you did plugs before so you know what gasket im talking about, and it'll prob come off alright. And for the belts i havent personally replaced all my belts but i did have to replace my power steering belt twice thus far, and it is in the back behind the other belts so basically just loosened the belts then put them all back on, pretty simple there to. you should check the belt play with either the SST or a straight edge and measuring device, they are all supposed to be ... here's a link to the spot in the TSRM about the SST and tension. i couldnt find the other method in there, but i believe the tension with thumb pressure left a 3/8 to 5/8 gap, dont quote me though. look it up in your tsrm. hope this helpshttp://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Librar...tion=MA&Page=6
ToyotaPart.com
MKIIITSRM
dannydavi is offline   Reply With Quote