Thread: drift spots?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 12:54 AM   #3
SoCal*BrAnded
Stock

SoCal*BrAnded is on a distinguished road

if you live near city of industry or hacienda heights, rowland heights, diamond bar, nogales, san gabriel, rosemead; then go to this place called turnbull. it's actually a big street going up a hill. its a big touge strip and at 2 or 3 in the morning there is a gang of guys there and to my knowledge there are no houses. i know fergie lives right above us (literally!!!) but for the past 1 1/2 years nobody has done anything about us. go around hacienda heights and ask for a street called turnbull. its crazy. REALLY scary. before you head out on your first race there are 3 hairpins if your starting on the south side. the 2nd has a 50 foot drop. dont drift that one if its your first time. if you start on the north side the track is littered with hairpins and no residential area to be heard. but its in a mountain so your car engine can be heard miles from where you are.

its fun but nobody goes alot. it gets boring. and you really can't get caught. their are 3 exits that are well known, common go-er's like me and my buddies know 5 and one of them lives there =/ lucky for us he has a 4 car garage =D

Last edited by SoCal*BrAnded; 05-15-2007 at 12:56 AM.
SoCal*BrAnded is offline   Reply With Quote